Did you Know?
- That you can plan for your estate's tax bill with certainty and defer the tax on the future growth of your estate?
- That using a trust vehicle, you and your spouse can double up on the principal residence exemption?
- That for a typical male who resides in Ontario, age 64 may be the ideal time to start collecting CPP benefits and for a typical female, delaying collection until age 67 may be more appropriate?
- That purchasing a life annuity can help you utilize the pension tax credit?
- That it is possible to contribute to an RRSP after age 69?
- That you can maintain residence and ownership of your home while using the built-up equity as tax-free income?
- That you can reduce your taxes by triggering a small capital gain over a number of years?
- That you can now roll your RRSP to a "dependent" child or grandchild?
- That your estate can take advantages of losses incurred after your death to reduce taxes?
- That by holding assets in trust on death you can increase the amount your beneficiary receives from your estate?
Call either Marvin Barkin or Mary Wahbi for more information.